DMC – Destination Management Company
Croatia is a beautiful and a safe country, also known as the “Country of a thousand islands”, located in South-Eastern Europe, and from July 1, 2013. also a member of the European Union. It features numerous natural beauties and is rich in cultural and traditional heritage. The traditional and well-known hospitality of people, affordable prices, warm, crystalline clear blue sea, millennia history cities and idyllic villages, are enjoyable for every individual or a group. Unforgettably beautiful national parks, over 2700 hours of sunshine along the Adriatic, rich modern or traditional, tasty food and splendid wines, entertainment fit for all age groups, make this beautiful country of ours worth visiting. Whether you are planning a vacation for your family and friends or an incentive for your co-workers or partners, you shall feel special in a warm and rich Mediterranean setting of Croatia.
Each of the Croatian tourist regions develops their specific offer
Croatia’s offer to the visitors is diverse and rich one, from basic holiday tourism, nautical tourism, diving, congress, ecological, rural, cultural, religious, adventure, hunting and fishing tourism, to health and wellness tourism. Each of the Croatian tourist regions develops their specific offer, according to the international trends and their own traditions. Among many regions, the most important are: Istria, Kvarner, Split and Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, as well as Zagreb the nation’s Capital city and a center of the continental Croatia.
Croatia as a destination, becomes year by year, more and more popular with all of the above, and many airlines see the opportunity to introduce new airline connections every year, ensuring a great traffic link with the most important international airports.
The period from March to mid June and from mid September to late November due to the extremely mild climate, especially in the coastal zone, makes it ideal time to organize your business meetings, conferences or congresses at one of the congress centers of Split, Dubrovnik, Zagreb or Rovinj; as well as team building, or incentive travel for your associates or partners, at significantly affordable prices than those in the second half of June, July and August. This gives your company a great cost effectiveness.
Here are few steps that lead to the perfect experience with your corporate event in Croatia:
- After opening our on line questionnaire, fill in your guidelines; this way you let us know how do you see your ideal trip.
- Within next 24 hours, we will arrange an initial phone call by a member of our team to make sure we have the best understanding of your specific interests and preferences.
- We will send you an initial proposal with the provisional budget for it and will expect your feedback on it.
- Once we have taken in consideration your amendments, we send you our final proposal with final budget and an option for you to confirm it.
- Upon your final confirmation, you will be invited to pay the deposit, and 30 days before the first service, the balance shall be due for payment.
- Upon receiving final payment, a member of our team handling your event shall send you all the necessary documents and a most detailed agenda.
- You will have a dedicated member of our team as your personal “guardian angel”, available for you 24/7 during the entire stay of your party in Croatia.
- Seven days after the tour, you will be sent a review questionnaire in order to help us be the best in business.
Please, request a proposal by filling the guiedelines in the questionare, that shall give us the right direction, and let us craft a perfect proposal for you.
Proud member of: